GM, Deputy CEO, CEO
Petrochemical /Refinery / Manufacturing/ Power & Utilities
Years of Experience
BS, Mechanical Engineering
Led several Leadership positions in Manufacturing sites, focusing on Safety, Health & Environment (HSE), Operation & Plant Performance, Project, Maintenance, Engineering and Reliability, Asset Management, Risk Management, Quality Management and Process Safety.
Area of Expertise
• HSE , Risk Management and Business Continuity Management.
• Management , Leadership & Business Values.
• Strategic thinking for long term plans, as well as optimizing organizational
efficiency, reducing cost, ad surpassing business objectives.
• Developing and executing strategies aiming to promote the mission and voice
of the organization.
• Value creation and Change Management.
• Able to implement a holistic approach for managing the company’s operation
and corporate performance through SMART KPIs and Dashboards.
• Asset Management , Reliability , Quality Management and Digitalization