Utilities / Manufacturing / Sport / Education / Retail / Wholesales / Aviation Maintenance
Years of Experience
Master Degree, Human Resources Management
Led several Leadership positions focusing on HR operation, HR transformation, HR strategic, business acquisition, privatization
Area of Expertise
- Managed a range of activities related to HR strategy and planning, recruitment process, facilities management, government relations, training
- Provided functional HR and Administration support to Line of Business Units, streamlined the organizational structure and prepared job descriptions for all employees in the company.
- Structured the recruitment process through online systems, achieved required Saudization Ratio and transformed training processes of the Business Units.
- Developing performance management process to line management and immediate supervisors including coaching, career development and succession planning advice.
- Develop the workforce budget for business units, monitor financial performance versus budget to ensure alignment. Budget to include workforce training, salary actions and incentives etc.
- Successful Integration for the five clusters and moved from government entity to private company
- Successfully met Saudization Ratio requirements through Saudization Plan
- Standardized Organization Structure for Business Units
- Design, and Implement all Positions Job Descriptions
- Design, and Implement Performance Management System
- Design, and Implement Succession Planning
- Design, and Implement all Job Families
- Successful Implement of HR digital transformation
- Design, and Implement HR Business Partner Model
- Design, and Implement all Behavior and functional competencies
- Design, and Implement HR Strategic and Operational Plan